OngSEA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to my dear players. I have something new to tell you guys ~

2 posters

Go down

Hello to my dear players. I have something new to tell you guys ~ Empty Hello to my dear players. I have something new to tell you guys ~

Post  ongsea Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:30 pm

The server now will be on at 12pm-3am(Malaysia)everyday no more (24/7) or if someone is playing while over 3am we won't close the server until the players offline. Sorry for all my players. I had already received many of players complained that the server is very lag and sometimes it will disconnect. We will fix it as soon as possible!

ongsea
Admin
Admin

https://ongsea.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Hello to my dear players. I have something new to tell you guys ~ Empty Re: Hello to my dear players. I have something new to tell you guys ~

Post  Rez Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Sir, we are being forced logout these few days and some of us are getting rollbacks. what happened to "we won't close the server until the players offline". please do not force server shutdown without warning when the players are still online. i previously lost my shoe with +luk 10% because of the rollback and i couldn't get it back after recubing over 100 times today. again, please do not shutdown without warning.

sincerely,
Rez, the most active player in this server.
Rez
Rez

Back to top Go down